myb@nk Personal Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your money online, on your time, wherever you are.
It’s an online world, and we’re proud to be a part of it.
Send and receive money in minutes, using only an email address or mobile number. Find Out How!
American National Bank of Minnesota’s online banking service called myb@nk is available to both individuals and businesses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. It’s a safe, secure, and convenient way to access your banking information and transfer funds between accounts.
To enroll in myb@nk:*
- Simply, go to our homepage and click “Enroll Now” on the online banking login window on the right side of the screen.
- A window will pop-up and ask if you would like to enroll in online personal banking or business banking.
- Once you choose one of these options, you’ll be brought to a secure page where you’ll be asked to input the necessary information to set up online banking.
*You can also sign up for online banking by visiting any of our American National Bank of Minnesota branches.
Once you set up your online banking account, you’ll be able to:
- View current account statements
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Access Online Bill Pay
- Use myb@nk Mobile
- Access Freedom Overdraft Protection
- View checking, savings, certificates of deposit, loans and other accounts
- Access eStatements
If you have trouble enrolling in American National Bank of Minnesota’s myb@nk online banking service, please contact 1.800.940.8445 or contact your local branch.
To enroll in myb@nk Mobile:
Once you’ve enrolled in online banking using the process mentioned above on your desktop, log in to your account, click the “User Options” menu, and choose “Enroll Now” under “Mobile Banking Profile.”
Then do the following:
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Select any of the mobile services in which you want to enroll: Mobile Browser, Downloadable Mobile Apps, Text Messaging
- Enter your cell phone number, and select “Send.“
- The Download the Application screen displays the confirmation screen and the App Code (GoMobile1212). Select “Exit Mobile Banking” or “Return to Services.“
- You will receive a text message with the download link. From the phone, select the link.
- The app store opens displaying the TouchBanking app. Select the “Free” button.
- Select the “INSTALL APP” button.
- Open the app, enter the App Code and Username, and select “Continue.“
- Answer the security question and select “Continue.” Once your identity has been confirmed, you are ready to begin using myb@nk Mobile.
myb@nk Mobile allows you to:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills